Our Mission is to foster a nurturing environment for children and their families to thrive. We accomplish this by providing direct services and emotional support to those most affected by HIV and Poverty.
- Support existing community coping methods by enabling babies orphaned to AIDS and other causes to stay with willing and able family members.
- Provide a family style orphanage for up to ten children, regardless of HIV status, ensuring that every child in our care, regardless of HIV status, is provided a healthy, stimulating environment with proper food, clothing, medical care and love, and that all children with terminal illnesses have a dignified, comforting death.
- Reunify children with willing and able family member or find foster or adoptive families when reunification is not possible.
- Sponsor the education(school fees, uniforms) of as many Orphans and other Vulnerable Children (OVC) as we can and sponsor activities to encourage reading and responsibility.
- Increase awareness among donors and other interested people of the impact of the HIV/AIDS crisis.
- Make appropriate referrals when we are unable to help directly.
- Recruit international volunteers to help us raise money and conduct our outreach activities in order to make Bagamoyo a better place.
- Seek ever more appropriate methods to serve the Tanzanian Coast Region and its children.